New Product Development
Current Products Attributes
UL (Underwriter's Laboratories), the world's most trusted testing organization had to create a different testing regimen: Model HES120 next to Model 911.
THE First Exit Sign Ever Designated: Emergency Lighting & Power Equipment (FTBR) by UL.
Provides More of What You are Responsible For!
Green In Six Ways
- Purchase Price and Total Costs
- Architectural Design, Color and Cover Options - Greatest Number of Choices in the Industry.
- ROI - Pay Back Period (Return On Investment)
- Critical 'Fail Safe' Advantages for Auxiliary Generators
- Made in the U.S.A.
| *Eliminates Battery Backup
- No Battery No Disposal*
- Reduced Energy Consumption*
- Reduced Operating Expenses *
(Pays For Itself)
- Reduced Carbon Footprint*
- Non-Radio Active*
- Manufactured Using Recycled Aluminum
- Passed UL924 Standard 100 Foot Viewing Distance at 90 Minutes
- Standard Colors: Red, Green & Black
*Model HES120 has the same unique benefits.
- Impact Resistant
- L.E.D. Backlit Lighting
- Passed UL924 Standard 100 Foot Viewing Distance at 120 Minutes
- Less Than 3 Watts For Operation
- 20 Year L.E.D. Bulb Life - 20 Year Limited Warranty
- Ceiling and Right Angle Mounting
- Greatest Choice of Background, Covers & Colors
- Custom Covers:
- Dark Bronze, Copper, Gun Metal Gray, Brushed Steel, Chrome, Gold, and many creative others
- Standard Gloss Black, Red & Green, Specialty colors in the hundreds
*360 Specialties LLC
- Nationwide Preventative
- Mandatory Inspections
- Commercially Licensed
- Fire Marshall Aprroved Process
- Fire Alarm/Life Safety Design
Offered by Glow Light Emergency Exit Products, LLC and Hybrid Exit Signs, LLC, Cincinnati, Ohio
Model 911: Fabmasters - Marcellus, Michigan
Lexan Model HES120: Command Electronics - School Craft, Michigan
U.S. Patent Pending
Contact us today for a Assigned Distributor Best Suited for Your Organizations Needs.
Lawrence Auls, Director - Business Development
LJ Business Development Group LLC (LJ BDG), more than 30 years of experience offers business development consulting for the development, marketing of construction products and services.
LJ Business Development Group LLC (LJ BDG), a principal distributor of the hybrid exit sign, emergency egress and now in a Strategic Alliance, Low Voltage products has been doing business since 1973. We were engaged to bring to market the hybrid exit sign in 2009.
Click Here to View Confidential Track Record & Milestones To Date: